Dogs are not as efficient at releasing heat as we are; they are built to conserve rather than release heat and tend to heat up faster than we do. As such, we may not be aware of the fact that a dog has become overheated until symptoms suddenly develop. Heat stroke in dogs is a very serious condition and its onset can be sudden, escalating into an emergency situation in a matter of minutes. Knowing how to treat a dog experiencing heat stroke may be vital to saving your dog's life.
One of the most important steps to preventing heat-stroke in dogs is by getting him wet, this product will be very helpful for this purpose. For more information, you can visit the American Kennel Club site and read these two reviews (1, 2).
Why do you need this product?
- This product is an easy way to help your dog stay cool during the warm summer months, especially if they spend a lot of time outside.
- Many dogs absolutely love to swim and will enjoy having their own pool to play in. Even dogs who don’t necessarily love the water will appreciate having a place to cool down on a hot day.
- This type of swimming pool is often sturdier and more durable than your average inflatable pool, so they can more easily stand up to the onslaught of an excited canine.
- This swimming pool is also perfect for use in your garage, so you don’t even have to worry about taking your dog outside for them to have fun in the water. You can also fill them up with balls indoors, which many dogs love playing in.
What is the product features?
- Storability: You probably are not going to be using the dog swimming pool all year. It is important that the pool can be easily stored when you aren’t using it. This product can be folded up in small size and easy to store.
- Durability: It made of extra-tough PVC material (Polyvinyl chloride) that gives slip resistance and durable specification for the safety of use (Dogs can be rough on a pool, especially if they get hyper around water). Unlike the counterfeit products, this product is made from thick and high-density fibre material.
- Easy to Use: No need for inflation and come with bottom-side drainer for easy water drain and refresh.
- Multi Size: Dogs come in all shapes and sizes, as do this swimming pool that is designed for them. If your dog is large, you’re going to need a large pool. Similarly, if you have a very tiny dog or cat, a small pool will likely be best. Choose a size pool that best matches your pet’s size.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it okay for a dog to swim in a pool?
In most cases, it is okay for your dog to swim in a pool that is designed for them. However, some dogs with short snouts can sometimes inhale water without meaning to, these dogs should be closely watched while using the pool to prevent them from inhaling too much water. Dogs do not automatically know how to swim, so it is important to allow them to approach it at their own pace.
Is chlorinated water bad for dogs?
According to the AKC (American Kennel Club), normally chlorinated water is okay for dogs to swim in.
Can all dogs swim naturally?
Yes and no. Dogs have an automatic swim reflex just like most humans. However, this does not mean that all dogs are good swimmers, just like all people aren’t good swimmers.
COVID-19 and shipping
Due to COVID-19, additional precautions being taken at our fulfillment center this week, therefore your order will take longer than usual to arrive, it may take 11-20 days. We will try our hardest to deliver the order as soon as possible. If you place an order, we will keep you updated about when your order will arrive. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. We are taking all the necessary steps to protect our customers and team members. We are educating team members with regular communications about COVID-19 and the importance of keeping their workplace clean, washing hands frequently, and to seek proper medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms. COVID-19 has changed the world and our way of life. But rest assured that we're still here, open and ready to deliver your packages with minor delays.
Per CDC, coronavirus can't spread by mail. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/faq.html
We will email your tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. Usually, you will receive the tracking number one day after we have shipped your order, then you can track your order using the order tracking page.
2 Buy List® stands behind everything we sell. If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 30 days from receiving your order and provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved. All returns must be in original condition with packaging intact. We’re confident you will love the products from 2 Buy List® and we’re willing to back it up. For more information please see our Refund Policy.